Gold Cup

Image result for shovel Stop at a winner bets, trebles doubles, singles.


Image result for gold cupCheltenham a once a year festival.

If you want to succeed you got to use the tools. you need to dig for gold.
The person who makes the money is the one who sells the tools.
 The person who makes more money is the person who uses the tools.

This is a take it or leave it site. This is a bible reference
 Daniel 10:1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia.
 This is where Medes and persia is mentioned. This is a common saying ,
" one rule for the Medes and another for the Persians".
Profit and loss is standard for anyone doing accounting. Hear this, if I bought a house and through
mishap I lost it, I would get some sympathy but If I went to the newsagents and bought a lottery ticket there would be an outcry.
Its alright for businesses to have loss but when it comes to horse racing you could smell it even before the fumes hit the air.

There is an attitude but you do not need to join that bandwagon. When I began I went to Foyle's who shut down that section one by one. I then found Castle Publishing and then the Racing post publications. I was a subscriber to Mr X publications. Mr X was a bookie under cover he could not reveal who he was but he gave an excellent service.

Matthew 24:14 says and this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world and then shall the end come. Our office is like a church, it is where people meet to be stung by the bookie.
or the other way round, it is where people meet to sting the bookie.

I for this reason have to operate upon a value basis. I cannot post my real face here it would create problems. Consider this; if I do that and make no money would n t you think Im foolhardy. It makes more sense when you have a few hundred grand under your belt . If you are discovered then its not so bad.

MORE ATTITUDE

I m 65 , I m free lance, I do not make my money from affiliate commissions with bookmaker accounts. A couple of years ago I literally had nothing. I depended on my brother for transport and there was a misunderstanding that had nothing to do with me but he though I was the reason for it. I was grounded, did not have two cents to rub together. he eventually came round but no apology or repatriation. I had to swim for myself.
Well what goes around comes around. He viewed everything I did as Mickey Mouse. Have you heard that story? Its been some months that I have been paying his van insurance and keeping
keeping the payments to his garages going. Lucky for him there are some lucrative contracts ahead.
You may have thought how could someone offering so much be in such a position as this?
It is the research that has helped me to excel, without it I would not be where I am now.
I have only just launched, I lost my mum and I had to let everything go.  Weeks later I lost an aunt.

If you have been keeping up with the posts you could see I m not a novice. However since the internet is so troublesome, I wanted you to have the assurance that I am a real person.
There is a lot of what I don t want you to have as an experience on here. You cannot accuse me of taking your money and hiding behind some facade, no one has yet subscribed.

I have spent considerable time learning marketing techniques and by no mean do I know everything. I have had to learn first before I could introduce the horse racing factor. I have done it on and of, now Im back with another surge.

Im not broke, I do get bits of work here and there that I live off and pursue this aspect. However when I get a knock on the door that means lie low for a while,Bro is about.

Well he is finding his own way so I do not have to worry too much about him.
I am going to make you an offer that is beneficial to you and will also help me.

I will have lots to share with you and this is already long. If you have been following the posts you will see I laid out my cards right from the start and after a certain point I have been giving you free information. That will continue but to help me build some capital so I can do more of those things would you give me £2.00 a button is below. I will get your details and will get in touch with you. Now for that small gesture I will give you £25.00.
I need over 25 people to come in. When at least 500 people have given support I will pay you.
Let put more flesh on the bone, when it becomes feasible I will pay you. I have some stuff in the pipeline and other things may happen that will sweeten the situation so it may come sooner.

If I never made myself public all this would be lost to you. When I get a few hundred quid, my
position will be made and I could leave you stranded, that s what I mean by you being unemployed. What I know and how I operate can make you a lot of money, I have still many things to show you, you do not even have a the faintest idea of the potential.

In my next blog which will be into next week I will show you some cute moves and I will give
you some figure work to help you along the way.

Spread the word get your friends to come, tell them £25.00 is on offer, forget the horse
 you don t need to be a fan , if you want money learn to read fast.

Next page




I

Comments