what you need to know

How The bookie 
Pays Us Time And Time Again.

This is our mode of operation it is a bit of a read.
Numbers do the telling. Our bible is the Racing post.
We link information to get us the results that pays.

We do not depend on systems that depend on the first three in the betting etc.

If you want the truth here it is in simplicity. Races are won by the highest rated animal,
by class, the going, the amount of prize money, the trainer position, the jockey and a whole lot more.
I've mentioned six qualities, they can be condensed to fit the first three , you will get stuck
I m certain of that.

I have worked out too many races to depend on the so called systems. Information rotates so
you have have to look deeper to find the truth so it makes it harder to depend on systems. That s why they have lower strike rates.

It has taken me years and thousands of observations to find out what various things mean and
what you can link together to get useful information.
Figures have a way to mimic and to put you off track.
The thing is you can pick up a trend or a hint of ability to be able to act.

We get value for money as our betting ranges from 2-1 right up to 16-1.
I would not pass an odds on shot If I know it is a good thing. If I use it in a double
I have to load that double to get back anything looking like a decent return.
It is not something you want to do often as a low price is not really the material
for a double. 
Doubles have a way of breaking up, you get one but the other leg is weak so that 
needs careful attention.
You will see our prices are not exorbitant they are realistic.
You know there is value to be had, the game is quirky and so a lot of discipline and
technique is needed.


Image result for Cheltenham
Cheltenham, Ascot, Aintree you name it we love it. It is these event that give us excitement and a lot of value opportunities.
Image result for punchestown

Horse racing offers a lot of opportunities to get more for your buck.
Now there may be things that escape us. We do not know all the time what state the animal is in.
We do not know what trainers and jockeys discuss among themselves and in running
theatrics can cause events to change quite dramatically.
Fortunate for you with our system you do not have to worry about any of those things.

It is the same scenario with an internet cafe, you pay , you use and leave .
Any problem with use is left to them,viruses or bugs is not your issue.

If you are not a racing enthusiast you can still make money here. I m not here for the
 love of horses, they have become my servants.
I have made it possible for all types to be able to engage in my service. you have many 
opportunities to make money.

I will add a newsletter where there will be even more opportunities to make money.
Whatever you have experienced out there leave it there.
You wont find that here. I have paid and not got value for money, so you are
not telling me anything new.
This is here as a response to what is out there.

It is time to change your fortune and take advantage of opportunity.
Think wisely, I could not see my competition when I started and for some
time it has been a headache for me.
The free thing is a big thing on the net and they are effective with it.
However I discovered I had something they do not have and that is strike rate.

I have met some good tipsters but they have a horrible habit of  petering out.
Their methods of operation are good but if you cannot pick consistent winners
or horses that place at a good price then you are going to get in problems.

This is why you should consider our service as we work with one race,
we tear it apart and then work out the value and we make consistent profit.
I m running out of space but I do use others who I have tested and that helps us keep above board.
Any more information will be given via our newsletter.






Comments