Quiet money

QUIET MONEY, ARE YOU IN ON IT ?
What is quiet money ?
Many people are of the opinion that people taking calculated risks leave their families
in want by squandering their hard earned cash with the book maker.
That is not true, I do not use the word gambling for my activities, I regard it as an investment
because I know I am going to make a profit.
You saw my page on S.A.W (stop at a winner), you also have seen the previous page on the treble.
The treble is an extension of a double. There are a lot of people making a mint from horse racing but they do not make a song and dance about it.
There is an operative figure £500.00 ,with this in the system you would virtually become unemployed.
COULD ANY ONE MAKE A 6 FIGURE INCOME FROM HORSE RACING ?
If the money was there to do a stop at a winner bet and we also had money to do a treble at the same time some serious money will be generated. If we have expansion in the system
then more ambitious projects can be embarked upon. You know that here we have the capability of getting more than treble the value for each pound we spend. With that type of potential the question has to be yes.
Where do tipster come in?
I use a spread sheet to save time but it still takes some hours to complete as there are other tasks that are needed aside from that. I do have some reliable sources and that is how I will create a double. Them guys have to many love me not moments, however my concern is to connect with one of their winners. I won t be long here as I am trying to be brief.
What’s in it for me?
The point Im making all the time our results speak for themselves. You do not know that because this is to you a bedtime story. Until you view it as a business you won t get any results.
Think of it as a license or a fee.
When you pay your membership fee there are stated benefits but what we have described beyond that is what you get, the benefit of getting a guaranteed return.
No bookie is going to give you any money for a treble that goes down. Here we think more of you so registering is the thing to do.
Having the knowledge that I have gives me a lot of leverage, you can only access that if you want to have some fun.
Those who do not register simply can t have any fun.
You could prop up any business you do not have to love racing or horses.

I’m here to improve my prospect and you should be too.

Comments